Our in-house developed and patented Swiveling Die (RWTC – Radial Wall Thickness Control) allows you to achieve a targeted non-central alignment of the parison during extrusion.
This provides you with a tried-and-tested solution to ensure an optimized and controlled wall thickness distribution during the extrusion process for curved blow molded components.
- Die can be swiveled in all directions due to two hydraulic or electrical servo drives
- Can be controlled via our MERC system
- Can also be used for multiple extrusion heads
- Can be used for mono-layer, multi-layer, and SeCo extrusion processes
- Simple and quick changeover of die and core